MARINI, established in Alfonsine in 1899, is a world leader in the production of asphalt plants.
- 3000 asphalt plants sold throughout the world
- Production branches in China, India and Turkey
- Commercial branches in Romania, Russia, Dubai and Poland
- Commercial and after-sales service throughout the world
Activity began with the production of bicycles, motor bikes and 2 stroke diesel engines. Later on, when the road building sector was in great expansion, Marini started the production of asphalt plants, road building machinery and road maintenance equipment.
In 1973 MARINI S.p.A. was constituted and in 1988 the majority of shares was acquired by FAYAT Holding.
Marini HQ are in Alfonsine and extends over 150,000 sq. m, of which 37,000 is under cover; the workforce consists of 400 employees.
Over the past 10 years, MARINI has made important investments in the production sector, emphasizing its distinguishing feature as an industrial complex. This is the result of a precise strategy aimed to guarantee the very best quality by manufacturing the most important asphalt machinery components inside the Marini workshops.
In view of this, MARINI is able to carry out all main production phases internally: cutting and welding of the sheet-iron, construction of components, assembly, surface treatments like sand-blasting and painting, manufacture and installation of electric and electronic appliances and software development.
The MARINI asphalt plant range includes:
- Batch type plants, fixed, mobile and ultracompact/ultramobile plants, with production from 60 to 300 tph, depending on the site layout (Top Tower, eTOWER, Roadstar). Marini plants can be used with the most recent technologies e.g. Warm Mixes.
MARINI and the companies connected to the FAYAT Mixing Plant business unit complete the range with their continuous mix plants (MARINI-ERMONT) and cold mix plants (SAE).
MARINI is traditionally able to supply, on request, personalized versions of its standard products.
Marini production is distinguished because of the following features:
- high-quality and safe-to-use components and raw materials;
- superior performance level, able to satisfy the highest standard of quality and precision in compliance with the strictest environmental laws and regulations;
- energy savings, sturdiness and reliability which mean cost effective results;
- easy-to-use machinery with maintenance reduced to minimum, for a more rational and safe workplace;
- environmental-friendly energy savings
MARINI’s products are a combination of the most modern methods of design and a vast experience acquired on work sites the world over.
The company’s philosophy is to put above all else the need to prevent and solve the real-life problems which users continuously meet in the workplace. In view of this MARINI resorts to individual, custom-made solutions.